,,,career woman to home maker prt 3


Another critical reason I embarked on this journey…

My first daughter was struggling with self-confidence. I had begun to notice she was always timid and would rather bear a pain than speak out concerning what was causing the pain. At the point of my decision she was slowly developing ulcer as a result of delayed and denied meals and snacks by my home ‘support’’. She was selectively harassed and threatened. It didn’t stop here – her immediate younger sister was given preferential treatment and made to act as a spy to make sure I don’t get a report of these happenings. This created a gulf between both sisters which I noticed.

It’s been three years into my new life and every second of it has been worth the leap of faith. My first daughter who came to accept the fact that I will be home each day she returns from school has blossomed into a self confident out spoken little lady. She and her sisters are a great team –as I watch them play, argue and act out their princess roles (lol) my heart is lifted in a prayer of thanksgiving. 

It was an investment of time; supervising home works, participating in school activities, preparing and packing healthy snacks, praising every small achievement, pushing for more and most of all praying about everything – especially the relationship amongst them. I have seen siblings grow to become strangers as adults – it all begins from unpleasant childhood relationships. I was determined to have my children closely knitted in their spirits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Career Woman to Home-maker

.... Career woman to home- maker continued